REATISS Unlock patent value
How the Meizu's flagship is built?
The Meizu MX4 Pro high-profile handset features 5.5 inches IPS display, 546 ppi, 16M colors and multitouch capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 overlay. It runs the Android 4.4.4 “KitKat” OS on a Samsung Exynos 5430 with 3 GB RAM. Other features include 16 GB of internal storage (32GB and 64GB also available), fingerprint sensor and two cameras (20,7 MP primary and 5 MP secondary). Connectivity is provided by Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, microUSB 2.0 and A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS.
ICs that drive the MX4 Pro:
- Exynos 5430 Octa-core processor
- Broadcom BCM4339 5GHz WiFi
- Broadcom BCM47531 GPS Chips
- Samsung S2MPS13 Power management IC
- Marvell 88RF858 4G LTE transceiver
- Skyworks 77753-51 RF chip
- Triquint TQP9058H RF chip
- Toshiba 16GB NAND Flash
- NXP TFA9890A Audio amplifier
- Marvell 88MP1802 baseband chip
- NXP 65T16 NFC Controller
- ESS ES9018 DAC Chip
- Wolfson WM8998E audio decoding chip
- Audience eS704 Advanced Voice Processor
- TI TSU6721 USB Port Multimedia Switch
- Maxim MAX77818 PMIC
Samsung Exynos 5430 SoC is an octa-core chip (with four Cortex-A15, four Cortex-A7 cores, and the Mali T628MP6 GPU), which also may be found in Samsung Galaxy Alpha. It is the first chip built on Samsung’s 20nm HKMG planar transistor process.
REATISS may offer wide range of analysis of all the ICs driving MX4 Pro. Our Product analysis and Construction analysis will unveil IC architecture and process details, while Circuit Analysis will be a solid basis for IP licensing program.